Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun Girl!

Usually once a week I get together with my cousin Emily and make homemade bread. (We even grind our own wheat!) It is a lot of fun. Avery and her cousin Madeline, who is just a month older than her, enjoy playing together. Here is a picture of them playing. I love this picture! Aren't they so cute?



On Monday morning Josh was reading the scriptures while Avery was playing. He left the room for a minute and Avery came crawling after him. He noticed there was something in her mouth so he got it out and realized it was a piece of his scriptures. He went into the living room and found this! He found piece of the title page and Alma, and he was reading in Nephi! While Josh was sad, because they were his mission scriptures, we had a good laugh. I guess Josh will be needing new scriptures.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Look at the hair on that girl! I'm used to bald babies. I'm impressed with your bread making skills. The closest I've ever gotten is throwing a mix in the bread machine.
I'm sorry about Josh's scriptures! Babies are such little destroyers.

Gianne said...

Lynsey, you are such a good mom and wife. That's awesome that you make your own bread. I need to start being domestic like that. Matt bought me an apron and a sewing machine for christmas though! I think it's so funny that you still remember that I used to give crayons away so people would like me. Call me so we can do pictures of Avery!

Courtney said...

good thing to know she's feasting on the words of christ. ha! i love that piano too, along with the girls in front of it.

Courtney said...

Ha Ha! It looks like the fun is begining! I am looking forward to seeing you guys soon!7