Friday, February 20, 2009

47 Questions

Josh is at work and won't be back for about an hour, Avery is asleep, and all my "chores" are done so I decided to complete this. It was actually sent to me on Facebook, but for people like my mom who don't have access to it, I thought I would post this here.I know some people get annoyed with these, but I think they are fun to read.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Lynsey-was after someone in the newspaper. My mom wanted to name me Penelope, but as she was reading the paper, while she was in labor, she saw my name spelled the way it was and changed her mind! I am so grateful!! My middle name-Joyce- comes from my grandma, who I love so much.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I got a little teary eyed at a viewing I went to yesterday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I don't think it's bad, but I've seen better

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, one

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course, except when I haven't eaten.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yep

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Kashi with frozen berries on top

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If the shoes are nice then I usually do.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Georgia Mud Fugde Blizzard

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? This is hard, probably their approachableness.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My obsession with my weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandma and my mom

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Anyone who wants to.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, just socks and jeans

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Weird question

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Donut shops

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Rebecca

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes. Allison is a nice girl.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?I don't mind watching any sport if I am actually at the game.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.

28. EYE COLOR? blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, I just started. The doctor said my vision changed a bit since I had Avery.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Right now donuts! Sometimes I really like them and other times I hate them.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I stopped watching scary b/c I would freak myself out.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Twilight

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A brown Texas shirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? I love to get both from Josh!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Sarah

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Eliesha, she said she hates these :)

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Phantom of the Opera and Believing Christ (Highly recommend this one!)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I can't remember

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S) Avery laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I don't really like either

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Orlando Florida

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sure

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital.

2 comments:

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

that probably took a long time! i love the picture of the girls by the piano. and grinding your own wheat sounds like it makes some yummy bread!

Emily said...

I loved the crayon question--who comes up with these anyway? Do you really use sarcasm? I've never noticed--maybe I'm just clueless:)