Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Warm Weather!

We have been enjoying some warm weather! We have been taking advantage of every opportunity to go outside that we can.

Here we are on a walk. The girl next to Avery is Caitlyn. I watch her a few hours a day a few times a week. I have been watching her since September. Avery has really enjoyed having Caitlyn come over. I would have to say that Caitlyn is one of Avery's favorite people. Caitlyn is about 6 months older than Avery so she can walk and do other things that Avery can't quite do yet (Avery did take her first step on Sunday!). I notice Avery doing some of the things she sees Caitlyn doing more and more lately. It is really cute.




Avery pushing her walker outside. She was all smiles!



Grandma, Mom, and Avery!


4 comments:

Jenn Johnson said...

I can't believe how much she's grown up! It won't be long before you're chasing her around!
Also, I just listened to Elder Holland's talk you posted about a while back. Thank you so much for putting it on your blog! I loved it. What a good reminder to always be looking ahead and not behind.

Courtney said...

avery's pose is great in this last one.

Shawna said...

Aren't those walkers great? Mandy loves hers. She yells the whole time she's walking.
That's so exciting that she took a first step!

Tobler's said...

She has grown up so fast! The weather looks like it is getting nice. Avery looks so cute in those sunglasses! :)