That afternoon we went to a birthday party. Here is the birthday boy pushing Avery in his new toy. To finish off our Valentine's day we took Avery to a friends and Josh and I went to Cafe Rio and to see Twilight. We had nice Valentine's Day!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Valentine's Day
Valentine's morning I woke up to a beautiful breakfast! I love Kneader's french toast, so Josh ordered the bread from Kneaders and made me the french toast at home. It was delicious. Josh wanted to get me something else for Valentine's and decided what I would like most was money to go towards the bosch mixer I am saving up for. It was the perfect gift.

That afternoon we went to a birthday party. Here is the birthday boy pushing Avery in his new toy. To finish off our Valentine's day we took Avery to a friends and Josh and I went to Cafe Rio and to see Twilight. We had nice Valentine's Day!
That afternoon we went to a birthday party. Here is the birthday boy pushing Avery in his new toy. To finish off our Valentine's day we took Avery to a friends and Josh and I went to Cafe Rio and to see Twilight. We had nice Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment