I was just listening to Elder Holland's address at the BYU devotional from this past Tuesday. This is the second time I have listened to it. I really have enjoyed it and wanted to share it with you. You can find it by going to byu.tv then once the page has loaded (it takes a minute) click on Tuesday January 13 2009. Then click on (you might have to scroll) 11:00 am BYU devotional. Then it will appear. It will start out with a dance group, but just fast foward to the talk. He gives very wise and inspired counsel and I know if we follow it we will be blessed.
By the way I am sorry we haven't posted any pictures. Our camera broke and we ordered a new one. It arrived last night so we will post some very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I actually listened to that this week on the BYU Radio channel. It really was great! That was a good idea to share it.
congrats on the new camera, cant' wait to see some more pictures of sweet little Avery!
Post a Comment