Here is Avery with Aunt Haylee. She looked so cute just sitting and relaxing with her.
She never falls asleep on us. Haylee is so lucky! Doesn't Avery look precious?
On Monday we drove down from Logan to see the Joseph Smith movie with Justin and Haylee. We even took Avery, she did so well. It was nice seeing that movie again. It is amazing all that Joseph Smith sacrificed to help restore the true church. I have a testimony of Joseph Smith, that he did receive a vision from God the Father and His son Jesus Christ. That through Joseph Smith the gospel was restored. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is a prophet. I know that as we follow God's commandments and do the things He has asked us to we will be happy and receive all the blessings that He has promised. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church. After watching this movie it makes me want to be better. To complain a little less and stand for truth and righteousness.

2 comments:
What a fun visit! Avery is so adorable.
It would be nice to see those movies that come out up in Salt Lake.
Sounds like a fun weekend! We miss you guys...isn't it about time for a trip to Vegas??? :)
Post a Comment