Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Who is Who?

So, I (Josh) really think that Joslyn looks a lot like her sister Avery did when she was first born. So I decided to look back at some of her pictures to see if I remember correctly. While doing that, I found this picture combination, one of each girl. See if you can tell who is who:




9 comments:

Janelle said...

My Guess is the top sweetie is Avery...and the bottom sweetie is Joslyn...although they do look vey much alike!:)

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

i think the top is Avery and the bottom is joslyn. they seriously do look totally alike. thats awesome!

Kristin said...

Well considering I just saw her today, I'm pretty sure I know who is who! They are both beauties though, that's for sure!

paige. said...

the top is ave babe. bottom is joslyn. i'll have to think of a name for that angel. what BEAUTIFUL babies you two make :)!!!!

Unknown said...

The second one is Avery! Am I right? Congrats you two. Beautiful daughters. I can't wait to meet Joslyn!

Unknown said...

p.s. Sorry, Sparks II is Carrol Robins ;0)

Dena said...

Lyns, It's Dena! I finally got a gmail account so I can post comments (it was also required for one of my classes). Anyway, They are both very cute and I LOVE the name Joslyn! So inventive!

Amy said...

What is the answer? I think the bottom is Avery? Who is who?

Lynsey said...

The top is Avery and the bottom is Joslyn