Joslyn is already two and half weeks old! She has been such a good baby and such a joy to have in our house. We love her so much! Avery is really enjoying having a baby sister too! Just look at the smiles!





Avery turned 2 this week. The night before her birthday Avery and I made her birthday cake. Avery loves to help me bake. She recognizes flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. I don't even have to tell her which is which, she tells me. Grandma Jan made Avery the cute apron she is wearing. She was so excited to have an apron of her very own. Thanks Grandma Jan!

We wanted to put balloons all around the house to decorate for Avery's birthday, but instead Josh came up with this. Avery loved it!

Avery with some of her birthday presents from Grandma Cindy!




The outfit Joslyn is wearing in this picture is one that Avery wore when she was her age. I remembered we had pictures of Avery in this outfit so I made sure to take some of Joslyn.


12 comments:
What beautiful girls you have!! I'm glad Avery had a great birthday. I love the two bottom pics. They really do look so much alike!
Lynsey-- They are so beautiful. I can see you and Josh in both of them! Avery and Joslyn look like twins in the same outfit. I hope everything is going well for you.
ok you have the cutest girls in the world! I loved the pictures! And the one of avery at the same age they look like twins! I'm excited to see you guys this weekend!
Joslyn looks so tiny! Happy Birthday to Avery
I can't believe how much Joslyn looks like Lynsey! Her facial features are just the same! Happy Birthday to Avery and we can't wait to meet Joslyn
Congrats on little Joslyn's arrival! She looks so tiny! I think her are Avery could be twins. You have darling girls. Happy late birthday to Avery. I love that apron...too cute!
She's beautiful. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her. So, are you still coming out to Dallas? Where will you be living. I know I'm a slacker, but I'm still trying to figure it out.
Cute Joslyn aww so I do think she looks like Avery. Looks like Avery loves being a big sister.
Happy Birthday Avery! You have adorable daughters!
They are both so darn cute and so much alike! You are going to have a hard time telling who is who when you look back at baby pictures!ea
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who puts my daughter on the counter... congrats on both your little girls.
Post a Comment