Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fun Times

I can't believe that it's March already! I have less than 3 weeks until the baby is due! Thankfully I was able to get the things done that I wanted to by the beginning of March so I could have a fun and relaxing time before the baby comes. Avery and I have been doing lots of fun things together. Last week we went to story time at the library, 3 days in a row! Every time I asked Avery what she wanted to do, that's what she wanted. She loves all the songs they sing and being around the other kids. We've been to the park a few times, made cookies, and just today we painted our toenails!

Here are some of the other things we've been doing in pictures:

Avery wanted to see the temple again, so on Sunday Josh and I took her to see it. She got to touch it again!

Avery looking up at Angel Moroni.

This was an exciting part for her because each night before bed we read a story about Jesus, from the Gospel Art Kit, and more recently she has been learning about Angel Moroni.



Avery loves the fountains at the temple. She would put her hand in and then run around laughing and giggling and then do it again. It's fun to see her get so excited about the temple.


A couple of weeks ago I got pretty sick. I had a sinus infection and bronchitis. The doctor wanted me to see if I could get rid of it without antibiotics, since I'm pregnant, but it didn't work. So I wasn't able to do much for a few days, but Avery and I made the most of it. One night we had a movie night. Avery and Josh went to pick out a movie, I made sandwiches, and we had a picnic while we watched the movie. Josh decided to make it more fun for us by building us a tent.

Our stake had a Valentine's Dance the Friday before Valentines. Pierce, a boy in our ward, asked Avery to dance. They stared at each other and danced the whole song. It was so sweet. I was really sad I didn't have a camera to take a picture of Avery and her first dance, but another girl thought it was so cute and took a picture. She was really nice and sent us a copy.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

that's so cute with them dancing! I love that she wants to see the temple and you guys are teaching her about it. You guys are awesome. Good luck these last couple weeks!

paige. said...

i didn't think it was possible for ave to get any more adorable. but obviously it is...because she gets cuter every second!! what a doll!! i love the picture of her looking at angel moroni. and the tent/picnic/movie night...classic.

Nola said...

We miss going to story time where they sing, although our new story time has treats and crafts, so it is ok.
Good luck over the next few weeks!