Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February Fun!

Having fun with Dad! Josh is so good to her and she loves to spend time with him! Also Avery is wearing her favorite jammies, her "panda jammies".


Avery and I decided to take a Mom and Me swim class. It was so fun! We went 2 times a week for 3 weeks. Avery learned how to blow bubbles, kick her legs in the water, hold onto the side of the pool, climb out of the pool, jump into the pool and go under the water! She loved all of it, expect when they had her try floating on her back. Every time I got our swim suits out Avery would yell, "Swimming Class!!!" She loved the water! Now she gets even more excited for bathtime and practices some of the things she learned at swim class. We loved it so much we are actually going to do it again at the beginning of March!

Before our first swimming class.


I got out the baby car seat the other day so I could wash it. As soon as I got it down this is what happened, Avery jumped in. She wanted me to rock her in it and sing Rock-A-Bye Baby over and over again.

Avery stopped using a binky about 3 weeks ago, and to make up for no binky she likes for Josh and I to sing to her before bed. She usually wants us to sing "I love to See the Temple" over and over. One night I asked her if she wanted to go see the temple and she got really excited. The next evening Josh and I took her to see it. She even got to touch it! She was so happy! Every time we drive past the temple she gets excited and says, "Big temple!".





A couple of Saturdays back I had a Relief Society activity to go to so Josh decided to take Avery to the Bean Museum. She got to see a real snake! They let her touch it and it even gave her snake kisses! Josh said Avery wasn't even scared at all. I'm glad he was there with her because I am terrified of snakes!

Avery standing in an elephant foot.

Avery with her cousins Autumn and Megan. They invited her over for Megan's birthday party.


For the long holiday weekend we went down to St. George. We had a very nice relaxing visit. We didn't get any pictures other than this one of us driving down. I love to see her smile.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

She's getting so big! That swim class seems like so much fun; what a good idea. And it's sweet how much she loves the temple! I'm glad you are all doing well.

Haylee Caplin said...

well it looks like you guys have done lots of fun stuff lately! Avery is getting so big and I am impressed with how smart and cute she is! We love you!

Mark said...

Thanks for the update. She really is getting so big and grown up. Can't wait so see the second one!

Lisa

Robnz Fam said...

What? you have a blog? Crazy I never knew!! Well, I'm so glad you do because now we can keep each other posted years
down the road :0).

scrobins.blogspot.com