Friday, November 13, 2009

It's a...

I had my 20 week ultra sound today. They said that everything looks normal and that the baby is developing great. They did a few measurements and based on those measurements they estimate that my due date should be April 6th. They said unless it's a 10 day difference they won't change the due date. My due date is March 29th so that is only a 8 day difference so they aren't going to change it, but at least I won't be too worried if I end up going past my due date. We also got to find out what we are having. We are having another girl!!! We are so excited. I was secretly hoping for another girl. We already bought them a matching outfit!

Here are a couple of fun pictures of Avery too! She is excited to have a sister and when we ask her what we should name her she says, "Abby".





6 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey I was just going to call you to see how it went today. I'm so glad that everything is looking great! And I'm so happy for you that you got what you wanted, another girl!! So fun!

Rebe said...

Congrats! A girl will be so much fun!

paige. said...

i can't wait for another little avery to play with...or should i say an "abby" to play with!! avery and abby. sweet:)

Nola said...

Yeah for another girl! That makes clothing her easier!
I love that Avery already knows what she wants to name her! Matyas wanted to name Amaya Caitlyn.

Rebecca Jackson said...

I am so excited you are having another girl! So much fun! Looks like you went to Thanksgiving point, how fun! Sad we missed out on our fall trip there. Maybe someday

Courtney said...

Yay! That is so exciting. I'm sure they will be the best of friends! I do like the name Abby. Is that what you are going for?