Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Fun

The day before Halloween we had two Halloween parties to go to. We were asked to bring a treat to share for each one. So Avery and I, with help from Josh too, made graveyard cakes. Avery helped sprinkle stuff on and enjoyed eating some of the toppings too!



Avery and I have a lot of fun baking together! Here is the finished product.



On Halloween we stopped and trick or treated at my parents first. After that we headed to Angie's and had dinner and went trick or treating.



Avery liked the idea of trick or treating. After just two houses she stopped and sat down and started to eat her candy. We told her if she keeps walking she can get more candy and with that she got up and kept walking.



4 comments:

paige. said...

oh my goodness what a cutie!!! she is such a good little cheerleader! oh and i love the picture with chocolate all over ave's face. that's my girl!! chocolate and cheerleading.

Rebecca Jackson said...

Avery makes the cutest cheerleader! Looks like you guys had such a fun Halloween!

justcap11 said...

We can't get over how cute Avery is! Looks like a fun halloween and I loved your graveyard cake! Way to go!

Courtney said...

I love the costumes! She looks adorable.