So my friend Rebecca told me about this old wives tale to tell if you are having a boy or a girl. You make a white or yellow cake and half of it is blue and half of it is pink. You then frost it and the husband spins the cake and the wife cuts the first piece. If it's pink you will have a girl and if it's blue a boy. She said it is accurate about 9 times out of 10. Josh felt like having cake recently so I took the opportunity to add food coloring and find out. I did a round cake but in each pan I did half blue and half pink and then when I put them on top of each other I made sure all the pink was on one side, both layers, and same with the blue. This is what I got!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Just Some Fun Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, Avery is getting so big! I miss you guys!
tee hee! fun night. and by the way, the entire piece of cake that i brought home was the same way. but still i vote for a baby boy. and ave is the cutest thing ever. i can't wait to see you all on thursday!
That is hilarious! Maybe it's twins?!
The cake batter must of gotten mixed up? But that's funny. You'll have to try it again.
Mandy does the same thing, pretending anything with buttons is a phone. Avery is so adorable!
Post a Comment