Monday, September 28, 2009

Baby News!

Well, I made it through my first trimester! I had a doctors appointment last week and got to hear the baby's heartbeat. That is such a sweet sound. It finally feels real. Avery is going to be a great big sister. She loves babies! I think Avery hopes it's twins!

9 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Congratulations! Avery will make a great big sister. :) Good news... we'll be in Dallas this summer to stay, so hopefully I'll be able to meet your sweet baby. I hope you're feeling better and that everything goes well.

Kelly O'Roark said...

Congrats! Lyns and Josh. I knew there was a reason why I have been thinking about you so often. I hope everything is going well for you guys.

Tobler's said...

Yeah! Congrats....that is so exciting! I hope that you are feeling well!

Nola said...

Yeah, that is super exciting! I bet Avery will have so much fun.

Rebe said...

Congrats you two! We are so excited for you. We hope you're feeling well and that everything goes smoothly! Avery is a cutie.

therams said...

We didn't know you guys were expecting! Congratulations - Avery will be a great big sis. And hopefully we'll get to meet the baby next summer when you guys move back to Dallas. All the boys down here are excited for the Caplins to move back - however they only help people move into the GP 2 ward - no where else...

paige. said...

yay! gosh ave is going to LOVE a real. live baby to play with! and you know what...i think i'm going to love a real live baby to play with just as much as she will! I'm so excited!!

Shawna said...

Yay! How awesome. Glad to hear everything is going smooth.

Jenn said...

That is so exciting! I hope for your sake it's just one!