The day after Thanksgiving we went with my parents to temple square to see the lights turn on for the first time this year. We had such a fun time! Avery liked to be near "Grandma and Pa". They are two of her very best friends!





My Mom, my Dad and I under my favorite red tree! I look forward to seeing this tree every year!


Putting pictures of myself with my growing belly is not something I am excited to do. I have been receiving requests to put one on here, so here it is. I am 23 weeks now! I am getting anxious to meet our little girl. I have been feeling her move some more now and that makes the experience of being pregnant that much sweeter!

6 comments:
I wanted to ask for that picture as well, but I didn't know if you would be comfortable with doing it at all. You guys all look like you had a blast at Temple Square. I can't wait to get back out there some day! By the way, can you let me know what your address is?
Your belly is so cute! You look great! How fun to visit Temple Square we will miss it this year, but the DC Temple is suppose to be pretty neat as well. That is great you got to spend time with your family.
Avery looks so adorable with Grandma and Grandpa. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Your little belly is so cute!
sister wightman wants a "prego lynsey picture" as well. that's how she asked for one in my letter this week. so i'll have to steal this and send it to her. so so so cute! i too am so anxious to meet little avery mini sized. it's going to be so much fun with two crazy little girls running around. yay!
I liked when my belly finally started to look really pregnant. Yours is cute.
Avery is getting tall! Her hair is so blonde. Mandy's is getting dark.
Glad you are doing well!
Thanks for the pictures of the beautiful lights! I was wanting to see them this year. You are looking great! Are you still feeling good?
Post a Comment