For an early birthday present Josh took us to Manhattan Beach! It was a memorable family vacation. Our first day there we went to the beach. Avery didn't like the water too much. I think the waves scared her a bit, they were big and noisy. She did like to sit and play in the sand and bird watch.
Avery loved the pier. She liked watching the waves from up above. She would run from side to side and peak over. The surfers would wave to her sometimes and that made her smile. Avery made a few little friends while there too!
On Saturday we went to the LA temple. It's a big temple! Avery watched us smell the flowers and wanted to do it too. We were only able to get one good picture and this one she actually fell into the flower and ended up with pollen on her face!
We also went to Rodeo Drive and to the Hollywood Walk of Fame. We don't have pictures of Rodeo Drive, but we sure did see a lot of nice things. Among Josh's favorites were the 2 Rolls Royces, a Ferrari, a Mazerati and other fancy cars that I don't know how to spell.



6 comments:
ahhh! she's so cute. i just can't handle it.
Looks like you guys had way too much fun, not fair ;) Avery is so so cute! Love you guys!
What a fun trip. I'm glad you and Avery could be with Josh in California. Super cute pictures!
How fun! I love the picture of Avery smelling the flowers. How was flying with Avery?
oh yeah, and I love the one of her lifting her skirt up, made me giggle.
What a fun vacation! Avery is too adorable. Have you found it difficult to get a picture of her lately? Mandy is getting harder and harder to photograph; too busy being on the move!
Post a Comment