We have been having a great time in Texas! While Josh is at work, Avery and I keep ourselves busy by keeping cool at the pool, playing with friends, and going on errands. We keep pretty busy on the weekends and evenings doing some "touristy" things with Josh.
Avery really liked the parade, she got to sit in her stroller and have people come up and hand her candy and other fun toys.
We went to the Dallas Zoo on Thursday. Avery wasn't scared of anything except this fake turtle.
As we were leaving the zoo with our friends Avery and the other kids fell asleep. We thought it looked cute so we decided to take a picture. A radio station was nearby and thought it was so cute that they ran and grabbed their camera to take a picture. They said they'd be posting it to their website.
Us with a longhorn! I have to say I was a little bit nervous standing so close and holding its horn!
4 comments:
Avery is getting to be so big! As cute as ever, though. The zoo trip looked like fun. I would be nervous, too, standing next to those horns!
You guys are having way too much fun! We miss you :)
How fun! The picture of Avery at the zoo in her little skirt is adorable! We miss you!
What a fun age to go to the zoo! I'm excited to take Maddy in October!
Post a Comment