Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Drive to Texas!

We finally made it to Texas! We love Texas and have really enjoyed it. It is so pretty and green. It is humid and warm, but we don't mind the heat too much so it's not really a bother. One of my favorite things about Texas is the accent! Everyone that I have talked to has one.
We decided to take three days in hopes to make it more enjoyable for everyone. Avery did great! She was better than most adults. She didn't sleep as much as she normally does but she was still very happy.

Everyone took there turn driving, including Avery!


At an Indian town somewhere on our way to Texas.





When we crossed the Colorado River we decided to stop and take a look over the bridge. Avery loved it! The first thing she wanted to do was throw her binki over. We had to take it from her because there were signs everywhere saying that thrown objects can kill!
We don't have pictures of Texas yet, but they will be coming.

5 comments:

Rebe said...

I hope your time in Texas is enjoyed! Avery is growing up so cute. I love to see all your pictures.

Haylee Caplin said...

wow looks like fun! I miss you guys already, avery is just so cute! Good luck!

Courtney said...

glad you love it. love the new family pics and "thrown objects kill" sign. ha!

Emily said...

I'm glad you made it safely to Texas. What a blessing that Avery was good during the trip--I'm not surprised. She's such a sweet baby! Maddy and I are excited to see you again this fall and hopefully start making bread again.

Sause said...

I can't believe how big Avery is getting! Holy cow! Where are you guys living right now? We need to find a time to visit. I will be up in Logan for the summer, but will be back down in Salt Lake in the fall.