Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged

You can never escape tagging can you? No matter the situation, someone will find a way to send chain letters out and have everyone participating. I am no exception and thus, am posting this per Courtney's request:

the RULES
1. link the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules.
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. tag 3 fellow bloggers by linking them.

1. My laugh
2. I don't like to be by myself
3. If I don't have something for a recipe, oh well I leave it out.
4. I am terrified of stray dogs
5. I have trouble with my rights and lefts (I must have missed that day at school)
6. I can't have the open end of the pillowcase facing the inside of the bed, mine or Josh's.

1. Kelly
2. Stasha
3. Gianne

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I laughed out loud about the pillow cases cause that's one of mine too...why? Oh well, not that big of a deal. But here's the real question, do you care if the tag is by the opening of the pillow case? I always put mine toward the closed end...guess I'm a little OCD

Gianne said...

Lynsey! I'm really bad at this. I don't understand the whole tagging thing. What do you mean by Link?