Well we are back! We had a very nice time in St. George and enjoyed being with Josh's family. It has been awhile since we updated our blog because we both have kept pretty busy. Here are some things that have been going on.
Josh started school. This is his first semester as a Master's student. He has already had to apply for internships for next summer. He has an interview next week (hopefully two and a third the following week). We are applying for internships in Dallas and Austin Texas. Our first choice is Dallas, but either would be great.
I have been busy taking care of Avery and getting our new place organized. It is all done now, I just have to decorate. I have also been cooking and baking a lot. I learned a lot of new recipes this summer from my Mother-in-law and Eleisha. Josh's cousin Emily and I have been getting together on Wednesday's to make bread too. We grind our own wheat and make yummy whole wheat bread. Avery enjoys playing with Emily's daughter Madeline (who is 6 months old) and learning new things from her.
Avery has been keeping busy being a baby; playing, eating, and sleeping. She rolled over for the first time on Sunday. She rolled from her back to her stomach and did it three times. It was fun to see her finally get all the way over and to see her face when she realized she did it.
Here are a few pictures!





3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Avery is so cute! I love the picture of her laying on the blanket smiling. Hope you guys are doing well. We miss you! All is well in New York!
Cute pictures! I'm glad you've been enjoying baking and trying new recipes...you'll have to call and let me know which ones you like! We miss you guys!
Avery is adorable. I love all the colors in those photos. When Mandy started rolling over, we were so excited. She really dislikes being on her stomach, though. :)
It must be fun learning all the baking. I can't wait until I can start doing that. And I'm impressed by the homemade bread!
Post a Comment