Avery has learned to sit up by herself over the last week. She's
learning that it is lots of fun to play while sitting up.
Here is just a little sneak peak at what she
can do!
Yay for Avery! She is so cute!
yay avery! she's good at catching herself. Mandy is starting to hold herself up, but she flops the moment she gets distracted.
a) i love her outfit.b) i love that bear, where did you get it?c) oh my! she is THE cutest.d) that's it i have to come and she her this week.
yay! I am glad she is learning all these new things so she can teach them all to Mallory. Just not too soon, I like my itty bitty baby :)
HELLO hoe can I forget you??? How are you? your little girl is so cute. That is funny that her name is Avery... that is a mix of both of my girls Ava and Devery. I am glad you found me:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay for Avery! She is so cute!
yay avery! she's good at catching herself. Mandy is starting to hold herself up, but she flops the moment she gets distracted.
a) i love her outfit.
b) i love that bear, where did you get it?
c) oh my! she is THE cutest.
d) that's it i have to come and she her this week.
yay! I am glad she is learning all these new things so she can teach them all to Mallory. Just not too soon, I like my itty bitty baby :)
HELLO hoe can I forget you??? How are you? your little girl is so cute. That is funny that her name is Avery... that is a mix of both of my girls Ava and Devery. I am glad you found me:)
Post a Comment