Hey Lynsey,How are you guys doing? Things here are great. Anyway I can see your video? It's set to private.
hey Lyns, it won't let me watch your video. :(
yeah lyns it won't let me see it either it says it's private. darn!
I love the video! It blows my mind how grown up she is. I hope you are having fun in Texas. Hopefully we will get to visit when you get back to Provo.
I changed the settings, it shouldn't be private anymore.-Josh
I love how at the end she's all "What is in my hair?" Such an adorable voice. She was so proud of her singing voice!
ok now it let me watch it and she is so adorable! I can't believe how much she can talk and interact now. We love you guys!
ahhhh! i miss you guys so much. can't wait to see you and avery's singing!
Wow, I can't believe how much she's grown up just in the 2 months you've been gone! What a cutie!! And I love her little ponytail sticking straight up! So sweet
Oh she is so adorable!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hey Lynsey,
How are you guys doing? Things here are great. Anyway I can see your video? It's set to private.
hey Lyns, it won't let me watch your video. :(
yeah lyns it won't let me see it either it says it's private. darn!
I love the video! It blows my mind how grown up she is. I hope you are having fun in Texas. Hopefully we will get to visit when you get back to Provo.
I changed the settings, it shouldn't be private anymore.
-Josh
I love how at the end she's all "What is in my hair?" Such an adorable voice. She was so proud of her singing voice!
ok now it let me watch it and she is so adorable! I can't believe how much she can talk and interact now. We love you guys!
ahhhh! i miss you guys so much. can't wait to see you and avery's singing!
Wow, I can't believe how much she's grown up just in the 2 months you've been gone! What a cutie!! And I love her little ponytail sticking straight up! So sweet
Oh she is so adorable!
Post a Comment