Thursday, December 4, 2008
Thanksgiving!
This year we spent Thanksgiving with Josh's family. We had a great time. One of Avery's favorite things this trip, among many, was seeing her cousin Kayden, who is just 2 months older than her. Avery was always so excited whenever he was around and enjoyed getting to play with him. After Thanksgiving dinner, while on their dads' shoulders, Avery and Kayden gave each other hugs and kisses.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving!
love the new background. and the pictures of avery! love!
That family picture is soo good! It makes me very sad that I couldn't be there! Thanks for setting up Skype... at least I could be there semi-virtually...You baby is soo precious too! Love You! Aunt Julie
How incredibly adorable are those babies! And how awesome to have that big family photo. I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving.
Looks like Avery has some moves! I love the pictures of her and her cousin. Too cute!
Hey Lynsey, Merry Christmas! I hope that everything is going well for you, Josh, and little Avery. I hope to see and hear more about how things are going for you guys. Any chance of you getting facebook in the future? Anyways, let me know how things are going for you. Miss ya tons - Kel
Post a Comment