
Monday, October 6, 2008
Sundance
Friday night we decided to take Avery to Sundance Ski Resort. Josh and I went there a couple of weeks ago for a pre-interview social for Deloitte and thought it was beautiful and a fun place for Avery to see. (As an update Josh has received two flyback interviews and will be heading to Dallas for those interviews in the coming weeks. Deloitte will be taking him to the BYU TCU game, which Josh is very excited about. Congrats Josh!) Avery enjoyed watching the fish at the pond and got excited anytime there were little kids near by. I think that she will be a great big sister one day. We didn't stay too long because it was pretty chilly and Avery is getting over a cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is such a cute picture of Avery and her big blue eyes! Where at Sundance did you go? It looks really pretty.
I love the close up photo of her as well. I bet she just loved the fish. The library had a giant goldfish that she was mesmerized by.
Post a Comment