Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa

These pictures were actually taken on Mother's Day, but I never got a chance to post them because our computer was having a difficult time. We finally fixed it but then we moved. Now we are all settled in our new place in Texas so I can add the pictures I didn't get to before. Sorry if you have checked our blog and have been disappointed it never changes. I should be able to update more often. Also, my Mom is begging me to since we aren't close by right now.
So like I said these pics were taken on Mother's day! We had a fun time visiting with my mom. It has been awhile since I have spent mother's day with her, because we seem to be gone in the summers. My dad was teaching Avery to drive the tractor. I thought it made for good pictures. As you can tell from these pictures, Avery loves her grandparents! She is always laughing and smiling when she's with them. Avery is so lucky to have such great grandparents on both sides of the family!

No comments: