Thanks Rebecca!
Here we go...some random questions and answers.
Four places I go over and over:
1. The bathroom (Josh told me to put this)
2. Avery's crib when she is trying to fall asleep at night
3. Church
4. Salt Lake, I love to visit my family and friends!
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. What to expect. com
2. 24 hour fitness
3. Babies R Us
4. Walgreens
Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Kneaders
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Schlotsky's
4. Olive Garden
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Swimming with Avery in the pool (she is so adorable in her swimsuit!)
2. At the movies watching Dark Knight (we still have not seen it)
3. Disney World
4. Lake Powell
Four people I talk to on a daily basis:
1. Josh
2. Avery
3. Mom
4. Heavenly Father
Four TV shows I watch over and over:
1. None but every once and awhile I watch Barefoot Contessa
2.
3.
4.
Four people I’m tagging: Courtney Wightman, Eleisha, Courtney Kent, Kelly O'Roark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That makes me so happy i'm being tagged! I haven't got my thank you note out in the mail you to you yet. It was so good to see all of you. I can't wait to move back. I sure miss you Lynsey. You are such a great influence for me. Have you guys thought about moving out here to MN? So far, things have been hectic since i've been home. 1. My computer picked up a nasty virus 2. I bought a $70 virus without knowing it 3. I have to pay a ton more to get rid of all viruses and last but not least 4. My wisdom tooth is infected and swollen... so I can't use my letter "s" and I can't get in to see the dentist until Friday morning. Now that all of my issues are taken care of things should be getting easier. I am excited for school to start though. When do you move back up to Provo? Call me if you ever need to talk. I would love to hear from you more often. Kel
Post a Comment