

Today our family of 3 went and got some pictures taken. Right before we went Avery was smiling and laughing like crazy, but after falling asleep on the car ride there, she was a little more somber. So we didn't get any pictures with her smiling, but she sure does look cute in them still (and so does her mom)!
8 comments:
Lyns, you all look great! I created a blog, but its not as easy to use as I thought. How has your summer been going so far? Here is the link to my blog: http://kelly56307.blogspot.com/
Lynsey I'm so happy for you! You have the cutest family.
What a cute family!! I am so excited to see that your mom made it down for the blessing. I can't believe how big she is getting. And great job on getting her on a sleeping schedule!!
WOW! I guess a lot happens when we haven't talked in so long! I can't believe you have a baby! She is beautiful by the way! Wow!
Hey you! Long time no see!
Cute baby! :)
Very cute pictures! We're excited for you to visit!
I love the pictures! We got the announcement. Avery is so darn cute!
Avery is adorable! I love that bow. Mandy hates having things on her head, so I think that I will just need to glue some bows on her.
Belated, I know, but Congratulations!
Post a Comment