

On Saturday we moved down to St. George. Josh will be doing an internship at an accounting firm in the area. We've been taking our time this week in getting comfortable and getting rested. We're having lots of fun playing with Avery and watching her play with her grandparents and uncles.
Pics: Grandpa likes to spend time with Avery every evening. Every time she is with him she is calm and peaceful. We dressed her up in a strawberry outfit yesterday, even giving her a green bow so she could be a human strawberry (red/pink clothes and a green leaf!). She was way cute!
2 comments:
She is soooo cute you guys! Congrats! I'm excited for you to be back in St.George for the summer! Enjoy!
Love,
Aunt Julie
She is such a doll! I wish my neice was little like that again. Lynsey do you have anytype of messenger or facebook? I know your busy with the baby and other stuff, but it would be fun to talk to you. Kelly
kelly_sparkles@yahoo.com
Post a Comment