Last Sunday, April 13th, at 3:54 p.m. Avery Joyce Caplin was born. She came at a perfect time for us, just the weekend we had been hoping for! Josh had worked hard the week before to get all of his last homework assignments done early (just in case), and both Josh and Lynsey had their last days at their jobs the Friday before.After two nights in the hospital, we finally got to take Avery home to our own apartment. Lynsey was a little nervous to be with out so many nurses at her beck and call while Josh was excited for Avery to get comfortable in her home. Needless to say, these past five days have been full of adventures, and we just love it.
Here are a couple more pictures of our lovely Avery Joyce:


4 comments:
What a cutie! I can't wait to meet her!
Lyns!!! Oh my goodness I am so excited for you, she is gorgeous! I am definitely coming down in May on the 15th. I can't wait to see you! - This is Stasha
She is so gorgeous! She looks just like you lynsey! I have so much to talk to you about in the future. I hope all is well. Kelly
She is such a doll! I am so happy for you guys! Let me know if you need anything :)
Post a Comment